As a chaperone/volunteer, you are helping to make the field trip successful. Chaperones/Volunteers are to assist teachers in carrying out their duties. Chaperones/Volunteers are not to sit in a group but are to be seated throughout the bus. The assistance of a chaperone/volunteer on field trips is highly desirable, enabling the bus driver to give complete attention to driving the bus. This element of safety is vital. Good student control helps make any trip more pleasant and successful.
ALL STUDENTS & ALL ADULTS ARE REQUIRED TO FOLLOW THE BELOW RULES FOR EVERY FIELD TRIP.
1. Stay seated at all times.
2. No eating or drinking permitted on bus.
3. Hold firmly to all your belongings.
4. Keep arms/legs out of aisle at all times.
5. Maintain correct classroom conduct on the bus.
6. No weapons or sharp objects of any kind on the bus.
7. No part of the body or objects is to be extended out of the windows.
8. Talk to the bus driver only in emergencies.
9. No smoking allowed.
10. No aerosol cans permitted on the bus.
11. No perfume, cologne, hairspray or scented products to be used while onboard the bus (due to possible allergic reactions).
12. Boys and girls not NOT permitted to sit together (except siblings)
13. IPods are permitted (check with teacher first), keep iPod in a pocket or backpack and use only one internal earbud.
14. No toys or other handheld electronics permitted.
Chaperones/Volunteers: Please remember you are setting an example for the students. If you do not lead by example, then how can we expect the students to do what is right.